We treat all kinds of illnesses and injuries that aren't life-threatening so you can skip the hassle of the emergency room.
Locations that are easy to get to
Less wait time
(in most cases)
A more personalized experience
It's easy to get the care you need, fast.
- We’re open seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- We care for adults and children.
- You don't need an appointment.
- We take walk-in patients.
- We have on-site X-ray, EKG, IV care and lab services.
Call 911 or go to the emergency room if you have:
- Chest pain
- Bleeding that won’t stop
- Loss of consciousness (blacking out)
- Other life-threatening conditions
Urgent care services just for you
ProHEALTH Urgent Care patients benefit from:
- Care by highly skilled, board-certified doctors, nurses and staff.
- Urgent care centers that are easy to get to. We have day and evening hours.
- A fast check-in process. You’ll get the urgent care you need quickly.
The ProHEALTH Urgent Care difference
At ProHEALTH Urgent Care, we have access to the latest information and technology so you can count on getting the quality care you need.
ProHEALTH Urgent Care services
At ProHEALTH Urgent Care, we're committed to providing quality care to the community. We offer care for many illnesses, injuries and other health concerns. We also have on-site testing and treatment services. At most of our urgent care locations, we provide care services for:
Urgent care services
- Allergic reactions
- Asthma (mild)
- Colds and coughs
- Cuts and lacerations (minor)
- Earaches and infections
- Fever and flu
- Fractures and dislocations (minor)
- Insect and animal bites
- Nose bleeds
- Rashes and skin reactions
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Strep and sore throat
- Sprains and strains
On-site testing and treatment services
- Lab services (blood tests, urine tests, shots)
- IV care