Find the care you need right now, either by phone, in person or online
Find a location
Get care in person. Please call us before visiting to make sure we’re open.
Office hours may have changed.
Book a virtual visit
Get care without leaving home. Visit with a doctor face-to-face online.
COVID-19 Recovery Center
If you still have COVID-19 symptoms, you might benefit from our new Recovery Center.
COVID-19 test pricing
Copayments are due at the time of service
What you need to know before coming in
ProHEALTH is following the New York City Health Department order for everyone to wear masks in health care settings. Masks must be worn at all ProHEALTH locations.
Everyone must wear a mask, no matter their age, medical problem or vaccination status.OR
Due to the rise in COVID-19 and variant cases, visitors are not allowed to come with patients to their appointments at this time, with a few exceptions.
Exceptions when visitors are allowed include:
- Pediatrics: One parent or guardian may come with a child to the child’s visit.
- Adult primary care and specialties: One caretaker or visitor may come with an adult who requires assistance or an interpreter.
Other exceptions include:
- Only patients are allowed in infusion (giving medication in liquid form typically through veins or under the skin) suites. If an infusion patient requires assistance from another person, please contact the infusion center ahead of time.
- ProHEALTH doctors will use their judgement to restrict visitors in some cases based on the safety of our patients as well as our employees.
Please note: Masks and social distancing are always required at all ProHEALTH locations.OR
Learn more about how to get ready for your visit, including:
- What to bring
- Questions to ask
- What you can do before coming in