The Virtual Newborn Experience is an online prenatal class designed to support new parents in the first days home and beyond.
Parenting is a learning process. This virtual class aims to boost your confidence in care-taking and nurturing your precious newborn.
Expectant moms will cover:
- New skills and techniques such as bathing a baby, feeding and diapering, and basic safety
- What to pack for the hospital and doctor's visits
- Essentials for your registry
- How to swaddle, diaper and bathe your baby
Registration is required to join the class.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be sent a link for the virtual class.
Please include in your email:
- Your first and last name
- Your partner's name (if you're bringing a partner)
- Class title and date
- Daytime phone number
The ProHEALTH Parenting Lounge was established in 2018. Our mission is simple: to promote a healthy family dynamic. We've created a series of free events as a benefit for the ProHEALTH Care family and the local community. These events will show you how to have a happy, healthy relationship with your children though all ages of childhood.